Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Utah trip

I Really enjoyed my trip to utah i took a good friend (katie) of mine with me it was realy intersting we made a few stops but it took us forever to get to my brothers(Brad) it was crazy. WE stayed at his old fhe sisters house it was fun we did not go to bed untill one, in the morning and then we where up at 7am and off to utah. when we got to utah brad and a bunch of his friends went sky diving sad day for me i wanted but could not go because my friend could not go se we stayd on the ground. on are way home saterday we where going to make a stright shoot home but i had the feeling that we should stop and after seeing the car off the road, bad vison, and snow/rain we stoped at my uncals, we talked with my aunt and uncal untill eleven pm and then went to bed. We got up around 5:30am And katie asked me "Heather whats it like to have a family like this" See kaite comes from a family that is not all that close for some reason or another, I did not know what to say i had never thouht about it. This was katis irst time out of washington in ten+ years it was amazing to watch her have su fun. Katia would keep asking if she could use my phone i finaly had to tell her to stop asking and just use it, she has always had to ask if she could do stuff when she was living with her mother. P.s Im going sky diving in april i hope!!

No comments: