Saturday, August 29, 2009

I made it befor september

So for all those who don't know my car windshield is broken, not going to point fingers. I have not had time to get pics of it yet but i will soon. I have my very own home-teachers... how cool is that....I have Brother Roos and Brother fuller I did not get one but two of the bishopric's members for my home-teachers. It was interesting Brother Roos had a lot of questions like" how is your Scripture reading, or do you fast and what are you fast for, it was questions like that.. The one that i liked was what do you expect from your home-teacher?, I did not know what to say to that, so he told me that i have to come up with an answer, for that question before they come next month. Oh here a highlight of my night one of my co-workers, just up's and quits and leaves eveyone alse out to dry, so i did not get home until after one this morning. I'm off to bed i need all the sleep i can get.. I am heading to the nickleback concert tomorrow... Night

No comments: