Sunday, October 25, 2009

People are so dumb!!!!

People are so stupied that it funny. So i was at work today and at the registers there is only one line that gose to all 6 register. This guy went to one of the register without waiting in line so one of my co-wokers pointed out to me that this out to me guy, so i turned to the other register where he was waiting to be checked out and was like excusie me sir, but did you wait in that line over there, He was like No, no one told me that there was one line for all 6 lains,and then said so i will wait right here you should have a sign there to say that. I think Some people are stupied because there was a sing there that says line forms here. this guy was so upest that he told his wife what i had said so then she was asking for my manager. Dennis who is one of the assisent manager was like can i help you? The laidy was like are you the manager of the store he said no the laid was like when they be in, Dennis told he not for a few days so she went off on him a bout what i said and he was like there is a sign. The guy was so upset that he was like that sign is only for that register. i had to keep my mouth shut because i would have said something that would have costed me my job. you know i should have because it does not matter anymore because im quiting my job and starting my new job soon.

No comments: