Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cops!!

So i was on my way home from work and i was not feel good. I was driving past wolfe's when this car flashed it high's at me so I flashed them back, (lol) it was not until i was on top of the car the it hit me that it was a cop car. When i relized it was a cop car i knew i was going to get hit for something, so i spead up to try and get some space between me and the cop, so i turend on to O.I.E as i turend i looked back and saw the cop and knew i was not going to get far. I got as far as the edge of the bishop's property as the cop fliped on his light. I pulled over and turend on my light in the car and started looking for my drivers lic and proof of inc and whatever ales. The cop came up to my window and ask the same question that they all ways ask "do you know why i pulled you over" i came back with " to be honest I have no Idea" he then told me because i did not deam my high beams after he flashed me. I then said are you kidding me i flashed you after you flashed me to show you that they where not on. He told me that he thought that i was deaming them so then i showed him my highs from my normal light, he was like far enough, far enough he then handed me my driving lic back i asked him if he still wanted my proof of inc and he said no just drive safe. so i rolled up my window and left. that is like the second or third time i have been pulled over for dumb stuff like that.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

nice. stupid waste of time eh? Glad you didn't get a ticket for anything.

Kathlen said...

I bet he just thought that you were hot or some thing crazy like that!! :) :)