Saturday, May 8, 2010

Life just happens everyday that we get up

I learned something.. So I had asked for my birthday off at the begging of the month of April, because I did not want to spend it with my co-workers for quite a few reasons. The Saturday before my birthday I ask my manager if I had the day off or not, sad to find out it was a no go because he thought that it was for the next week. I was not very happy about that because I had plans, With that and all the other small stuff that has happened in years past. I have learned that there is no point in grumbling about the stuff that has you up set because it will not make you feel any better about whats going on or about to happen, and its not going to fix what is/or has happened its only going to eat at you more until you learn to except whats going to happen. I will say that it is easier then said then done but my new goal is to work on it not to grumble as much if not at all when things don't go right.. To things happen for a reason and trying to change it may make things any better.

No comments: