Thursday, March 19, 2009

ME TOO

Dear leslie, I to look forward to the day that i stop writing one liners,lol. This month and next month is going to be very busy months for me, between both jobs the two meeting that i have for the one and stuyding for my test, i dont think im going to have much time to spend time on my computer unless its for stuyding. so if your horses does come down here does that mean that i get to ride her? lol just kidding. So i was stuyding for my test today and i kept falling asleep and then i would wake up anwser the question nd go back to sleep and that would happen over and over. I think im going to need all the help i can get in order to pass my test. Leslie i think i wrote more then on line to day witch just made my day lol. well i must go now i have to eat dinner,take a shower, and study befor i go to bed, because i have to be at work by seven tomrrow morining and do not get off untill ten that night. lots of love, p.s i hope you feel better.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

wow! thank you! I love reading this from you! :-) And yes, when Kate is more rideable (after some training) of course you can ride her. :) She has dumped Rachel a couple times though, not from bucking, just from spooking when you go to get on, so I want to make sure you stay safe. Maybe you and Skyler can go help Ruben with her occasionally.